First Aid Certificate Course 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
First Aid Course pre-training day assignment work needs to be completed by those registering.
Packs, which can be collected from turningpoint Cranbourne consist of
1. Enrolment form including USI numbers (USI = Unique student identification) information can be obtained from www.usi.gov.au
2. Knowledge assessment form.
Both forms are to be completed and returned to me by Sunday 7th Feb. No forms will be accepted after this due date by Lynex First Aid assessment staff.
3. ABC of First Aid manual to help you with answers for your knowledge assessments.
Training date is Sunday 21st Feb 2pm-5pm.
You will need to bring your ID e.g. drivers license with you on 21st. ID needs to be sighted and the copy handed in.
First Aid training is open to all campuses.
- First 40 tickets with discount$85$850$0
- Full priced tickets$125$1250$0